Please the familiarize yourself with software update process. There will be software updates providing additional features shortly. https://thefirebrandforge.com/lightsaber/software/
The following batteries and chargers are recommended:
- Panasonic NCR18650B –
- Orbtronic ORB3500P –
- Nitecore D4 –
- Nitecore D2 –
A few notes on usage:
- Refer to this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc1o9m1Pok0) for disassembling the hilt.
- Please be careful when taking off the lower section of the Graflex hilt. Keep the lower hilt away from contacting the circuit board.
- Do not forget to disconnect the button wires before removing the inner chassis.
- The saber will enter a low power state after a period of inactivity, 1 minute by default. Pressing the red button switch will boot the saber. After taking a moment to boot, pressing the red button switch again will ignite the blade.
- Pressing the button on top of the Teensy board will put the board in to software update mode. To exit this mode, you must cycle power by removing the batteries, or connect the Teensy to your computer and restart through the Teensy loader program. Pressing the red power button will not exit this mode!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!